Best of Bucharest Tour
Explore the essential landmarks in Bucharest on a private walking tour of the city center with a local as your guide.
The itinerary covers the must-see highlights of the city, introducing you to the local and national history, architecture and culture. The beautiful historic monuments on Victory Avenue will take you back to the times when Bucharest was called the little Paris of the East.
Visiting the Revolution Square you will travel to the Communist period in Romanian history and see the sites of the violent Romanian Revolution of 1989, which overthrew the communist regime and put a dramatic end to Ceaușescu’s dictatorship.
The Old Town and its labyrinth of pedestrian cobble stone streets will open up to you thanks to the local stories, anecdotes and reliable restaurant recommendations your guide will warmly share with you.
Book the Best of Bucharest tour to explore the best the city has to offer!
Duration: 3 hours
- Revolution Square (royal and communist heritage)
- Victory Avenue (historic avenue with main city landmarks)
- pedestrian Old Town
- 70 EUR for 1 person
- 90 EUR for 2 persons
- 100 EUR for 3 persons
- 120 EUR for 4 persons
* For larger groups, please write us at office@wheninBucharest.com and we will reply asap with a personalized price offer. Thanks very much!
- Calea Victoriei / Victory Avenue
- Romanian Athenaeum
- Royal Palace
- Revolution Square
- Telephone Palace
- Military Circle
- Stavropoleos Monastery
- Caru cu Bere restaurant
- Lipscani Street and National Bank of Romania
- Old Princely Court and Church
- Manuc Inn
- Licensed guide in English
- Start from your hotel (if central)
- Optional coffee break in local historic venue