Hidden Bucharest Tour
Step off the beaten path to visit a charming and quiet historic neighborhood, hidden right in the heart of the noisy and busy city!
Enjoy a private tour of the places where locals like to hang out: the Icon’s neighborhood and its charming green streets filled with urban art, outdoor cafés and cultural venues, all tucked away from the bustling boulevard.
The itinerary focuses on local architecture, contemporary life and culture, including a series of charming historic areas, where tourists can rarely stumble in. A beautiful example of the hidden and rich heritage of the city is the cultural landmark Cărturești Bookshop and the Verona Garden – the perfect place to get the sense of what Bucharest’s roaring life is like.
Join the Hidden Bucharest tour and experience the authentic side of town, while savoring a fresh mint lemonade in one of the hidden cafés of this vibrant historic neighborhood.
Duration: 2,5 hours
Price: 1 person: 75 € / 2 persons: 90 € / 3-4 persons: 120 €
* For larger groups, please write us at office@wheninBucharest.com and we will reply asap with a personalized price offer. Thanks very much!
Included: English speaking licensed guide, local recommendations
- Icon Garden and Ioanid Park
- French Cultural Institute
- Anglican Church
- Diverse historic architecture
- Cărturești Bookshop & Verona Garden
- Plenty of options to enjoy a fresh lemonade & cakes