Wine Tasting & Old Town Tour
Romania’s fantastic wines come from a 4.000 years old tradition and their rising popularity is backed by one of the world’s largest productions: #13 in 2016.
Discover the most amazing Romanian wines on a private wine tasting tour that takes you to the best wine bar in Bucharest’s Old Town!
A good glass of wine fits well with beautiful architecture, rich history and it might well be one of the best ways to get to know the local culture. This is why the wine tasting is accompanied by a walking tour of the historic landmarks of the Old Town.
The tour of the Old Town includes a visit to the historic bookshop and concept store Cărturești, where you can purchase Romanian wines and books about the local wines.
Join the wine tasting tour of Bucharest and enjoy the delightful Romanian wines!
Duration: 3 hours
Price: 1 person: 120€ / 2 persons: 150 € / 3-4 persons: 200 €
* For larger groups, please write us at office@wheninBucharest.com and we will reply asap with a personalized price offer. Thanks very much!
- English speaking licensed guide
- Start at your hotel
- Wine tasting (5 of the best Romanian wines)
- Wine tasting in wine bar with Italian owners
- Old Town landmarks (National Romanian Bank, Stavropoleos Monastery, Caru cu Bere restaurant)